Monday Window – A weekly post featuring photos of windows
Join the fun of posting a weekly photo featuring windows and to connect with like-minded bloggers. This is an enjoyable way to get inspired and to share with other photographers.
Here is how it works:
- Register your blog with the contact form on this page. This is not a strict requirement, you are welcome to participate without registering. Registering get your blog listed on this page over in the sidebar. It may also get you an occasional email about “Monday Window”. Your email address will not be shared with third parties.
- Figure out what time 20:16 UTC corresponds to in your time zone – you will need this later. (For example that corresponds to 3:16 pm in New York – ET = UTC – 5.)
- In your WordPress Reader at the tag “Monday Window”.
- Sometime before each Monday pick one of your photos featuring windows and prepare a blog post for it.
- Assign the tag “Monday Window” to the post so readers can follow you.
- Schedule your post to publish on Monday at 20:16 UTC.
- If you publicize it on Twitter, Facebook or Google+ use the hashtag #MondayWindow. Such posts are a really good idea to get folks to find your photos!
- After Monday bring up the posts in the WordPress Reader and see what your friends have shared. Be generous with “Likes” and comments.